Please log in to review the rest of forum
Please log in to review the rest of forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomePlay NOW!HighScoresVoteLatest imagesRegisterLog in
A little about me Owner Rob 3vlsgWelcome to Xenon ScapeA little about me Owner Rob 3vlsg
A little about me Owner Rob 3vlsgContact a staff member if you have any problems or need help A little about me Owner Rob 3vlsg
A little about me Owner Rob 3vlsgPlease don't forget to register on the forumsA little about me Owner Rob 3vlsg

A little about me Owner Rob

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rob
Owner
Owner
Rob

A little about me Owner Rob Empty
PostSubject: A little about me Owner Rob   A little about me Owner Rob EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:20 pm

Hello everyone, This is a short topic about me Owner Rob as of 10/30/12

-Well my name's Rob, Durrr.
-I have ADHD (Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) Witch means i get hyper easly and i can't do the same thing for along time.
(Thus why Xenon Scape is progressing how ever i like to jump around doing other things then finishing later)
-I'm 19 graduated High school from Virginia.
-My Birthday's August 12th 1993.
-I've lived in 3 different states so far
-New Hampshire 17 years
-Virginia 2 and 1/2
-Colorado 1 month

-I'll be enlisted in the Army in November won't leave for basic until like march.
-Been playing Rs/Rsps since 2004.
-I have a Rs account level 120, How ever i do not play it. (No i will not sell it to you, that's 8+ years of my life on it)
-I've been into java + html coding for about 5 years now, i took some classes in High school for it, I hope to pursue
my love for it farther in the army.
-I've been coding Xenon Scape Since February 2012. Xenon Scape was built from nothing to what it is today.
-I'm all about Respecting, If you want to get on my good side respect me as any other player. Do not treat me as a god or ass kiss
because that is just annoying. I do not tolerate disrespect even posted in the rules here

-If you have any other questions about me that i have no already answered feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xenonscape.org

A little about me Owner Rob
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Category :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: