Please log in to review the rest of forum
Please log in to review the rest of forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomePlay NOW!HighScoresVoteLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Server/Client/Forums information 3vlsgWelcome to Xenon ScapeServer/Client/Forums information 3vlsg
Server/Client/Forums information 3vlsgContact a staff member if you have any problems or need help Server/Client/Forums information 3vlsg
Server/Client/Forums information 3vlsgPlease don't forget to register on the forumsServer/Client/Forums information 3vlsg

Server/Client/Forums information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rob
Owner
Owner
Rob

Server/Client/Forums information Empty
PostSubject: Server/Client/Forums information   Server/Client/Forums information EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:43 am

Dear Xenon scape community and forums,

As you all know or may not know the webclient has not been working properly as it was before. I am trying to resolve this problem at the moment and i should have it fixed, for those of you that are still able to log in using the webclient/client you may have noticed my lack of logging on, that is because i am updating the server from my local computer as our server up time keeps going back to 100%. The reason being it fell below 100% is due to the fact that my vps had a unexpected shut down but is not resolved and fixed. Now on to a more intersting subject. The server, The server's making great prgoress. I just added fully working caslte wars, nex, skill cape masters ect ect. I will post more once i near compltion and will update the server on the vps.

Thank you for your cooperation and sorry for any inconvience

Thanks!
-Owner Rob
Back to top Go down
http://www.xenonscape.org
Rob
Owner
Owner
Rob

Server/Client/Forums information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server/Client/Forums information   Server/Client/Forums information EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:43 pm

friendly bump Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.xenonscape.org

Server/Client/Forums information
Page 1 of 1